Vinland Saga Volume 12: Thorfinn's Oath
Thorfinn, once a mercenary, leads a peaceful life on Ketil's farm.
- Thorfinn's transformation, from warrior to farmer
- Days marked by hard work on the farm
- A solemn vow to renounce violence
- The arrival of a runaway slave disrupts the balance
- Confrontation with the Serpent, a formidable opponent
|Number of pages
|12.9 x 18.3 x 1.7 cm
Description - Vinland Saga Volume 12: Thorfinn's Oath
Thorfinn's life has undergone a drastic transformation since he arrived at Ketil's farm. Far from the turmoil of battles and blood-soaked fields, he found himself immersed in the laborious routine of agricultural lands. This new life, though challenging, allowed him to rediscover himself and move away from the shadow of the vengeful warrior he once was. As he vows to renounce violence, his commitment is tested by the unexpected arrival of a fleeing slave. This man, pursued by the formidable Serpent and his men, presents Thorfinn with a major moral dilemma: can one truly abandon the fight when honor and justice are at stake?